i d e n t i f i c a t i o n

My photo
its hard to write about myself, because half the time, i surprise myself or have no idea who i am or want to be..

18.5.09

decisions, decisions, decisions..

im in a dilemma. more like i dont know what to do. i still dont have a job, and im given a chance to just go back to guam and give it a try there. home will always be there, but am i trying hard to make it out here in the states? my auntie believes i would do great if i stayed. but then theres my dad who thinks it would be great for me to come back home.

i dont know what to do. i feel like im wasting time waiting, but i know theres not much i can do but to be patient. i realize im not the only one struggling, but i want to do what it takes to help out my family in any way. i know what i want.. and i dont know if thats what i should pursue. sometimes the things i want might not be the best for my future.

without being bias, what would you suggest for me to do? i have my pros & cons. but i want to hear what others would say even if its my decision. :) please give me insight.

2 comments:

Christian said...

HOLLER!!!!

Home will always be easy.... is doing what your parents want what you want? I don't mind being a nurse, but it was never my first choice. I think you should do what you want to do, your parents will always be there to support you no matter what.

Unknown said...

right now... home....with the economy now and people having a hard time looking for jobs or been laid off, it's going to take awhile to get one. Not only we all want you to come home but at least you'll have the network of find jobs here as well as reference. It's a good way to start of something here and then work your way up in finding a better job in the future. A job that might lead you back to the states. Since you're a business major that should give you alot of opportunity to work in any business realm.
Well just continue to pray about it. I've been there Jaci and you know that. Right now I'm actually ok we're I'm at. It took me awhile to really get adjusted at home but really I can say that I'm enjoy what I do now as well as being home. :) See you in 3 1/2 weeks! :D