i d e n t i f i c a t i o n

My photo
its hard to write about myself, because half the time, i surprise myself or have no idea who i am or want to be..

7.5.09

G I F T S



Graduation gifts. Thanks to Rina for the cute ROXY bag and CD, and from SHA the Graduation Book! :) If anyone truly knows me, I'm not a big fan of the gifts. I appreciate them, but I don't normally like it when people go out of their way to buy me something. It's like some weird thing about me. BUT I DO love getting gifts for people.. when I have the money. hehe. anyways, i love the gifts!

anyways, i'm on my way to FLORIDA for my graduation ceremony. I'll prob wont post until i get back next week. I'm pretty sure I'll have a LOT of pictures! man.. i need to figure out the comment box thingi.. ok BYE!

also.. heres another photo.. i thought it was cool.. just a sweet looking lamp shade..


No comments: