ok SERIOUSLY... GOD IS SOOO GOOD.. it is totally worth being patient!
although i do not have a permanent job at the moment, i do have a temporary job that pays well. and a few side jobs to keep me going. I LOVE THE JOB. The people are really awesome, and I'm just constantly busy doing something.. :)
I have a new side job for the week: i got called in to watch over my friend's grandmother for a week while the whole family leaves for the states. My duties are pretty simple. All i have to do is cook lunch & dinner for the mom, and to sleep at the house at nights.. Everything is provided.. and I'm even getting paid $500 bucks for it! also, they are offering me to use their cars while their away.
while im at work in the daytime.. im getting paid at nighttime! :) i am really really grateful! to being busy is what i really wanted! God knew I needed this.
anyways, sorry for NO PICTURE. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment