i d e n t i f i c a t i o n

My photo
its hard to write about myself, because half the time, i surprise myself or have no idea who i am or want to be..

16.11.09

say a little prayer for you.



Times are hard for a lot of people right now. I can think of a number of friends and families that are hurting, but eventually, i know it will get better. or I hope it does.

I'm still really grateful for my job. It came at the right time and right place. It was never in my plan, but I owe it all to God for giving me this. Not only has He given me a great job, He's given great people to be around with. My friends & family here have been great supporters. Other then my job, I just been working out to stay fit. Thats pretty much the story of my life.

Anyways, when i took this picture of my candle, it made me think of people who need prayer. i think of my mom and her family who are dealing with the loss of their brother. i think of all the college kids missing home and striving to make the best of it. i think of all the unemployed looking for a living. i think of all those who are sick battling for a cure. i think of all the soldiers fighting for our protection and freedom. i think of those who are lost and need to find a way. i think of all the Christians trying to make it in this world. and i think of all those who just need prayer whether they have any problems or without.

so today, i am praying for you.

No comments: