i d e n t i f i c a t i o n

My photo
its hard to write about myself, because half the time, i surprise myself or have no idea who i am or want to be..

13.5.09

D A Y 2

Second day in Florida. I didn't have any pics at daytime, because I was at rehearsal and I didnt feel like taking pictures. Now, I wished I did. I dropped my family at Busch Gardens, and went to my graduation rehearsal. After, I helped my friend Blake packed, and then picked up Melissa from the airport. Then I picked up my family from Busch Gardens, and stopped by Rachel's house to pick up my extra stuff i left behind few months ago. Now here are the pics I DID TAKE when i was hanging out with Melissa and Amanda. They are a bit blurry cause I didn't have a tripod. oh well. you'll know what it is if you OPEN you eyes. :)


CRAZY STORY. we were sitting on the side of the road looking over the water when an ice cream truck came by. remember its LATE at night, and why would an ICE CREAM truck be out at that time playing his ICE CREAM truck music. scary.. once he drove passed us, we ran to the car and left.


late night stroll with Amanda & Melissa


so i thought this was cool cuz I was taking a pic of the moon, and i forget i set the shutter speed at a longer time.


mel took this pic while i was driving. theres more pictures like this, but ill make a separate blog for it.


The lights from afar is St. Petersburg Bridge.. i think.. :P


Safety Harbor Pier..

No comments: