i d e n t i f i c a t i o n

My photo
its hard to write about myself, because half the time, i surprise myself or have no idea who i am or want to be..

13.5.09

G R A D U A T I O N - day 3




BRITTANY -lived with her for about 3 years! gona miss her!!

my family - Uncle, MOM & aunt.

J E N - gorgeous HAWAIIAN! :)

BLAKE - I LOVE THIS GUY!! :) great friend EVER.

RACHEL!! I LOVE THIS GIRL!! she is so awesome!! :)

J O S I - the CREATIVE one.. :P

MRS. Johnson - GONNA MISS HER! she's the best supervisor!!

BRITTNEY - haha im gona miss this chic..

CLOSE UP - mel & mom

KRISTEN - lived with her for ONE year.. LOVED IT!! shes the greatest!

KAYLEE -she has been the MOST AWESOME roommate for 3 1/2 years! she's my family now!! im gona miss her so much!! LOVE YOU KAYLEE!!


my MOM cheesing it!

CASSIE - first roommate EVER. & one of the best too! i HEART her!!

BENDER! -awesome friend, classmate, and frisbee buddy!

STEPH - one of my roomies! major sweetie! :)

BRETHNY - representing the FILIPINOS! :P

CORIE - basketball buddy!

Mr. ADAMS - business law teacher! awesome dude.

ERIC - guy has talent. genius, artistic, and athletic.

GENE - you gotta LOVe him or else you'll hate him. hehe at least for me.

CALEB - representing BOB JONES! great friend of Rina, Brandon, & Mac.

STEPHEN - sweet guy!

COLLEEN! - i LOVE her.. such a sweetie!

TWINS - Julie & Linny.. guess which is who??

JOSH - the most HAPPIEST guy on EARTH.. i can guarantee it!

my FAMILY again. towards the end. plus MELISSA - my best friend!

MR. Casarow - teacher of 4 years!! :)

I AM DONE!!!

MEL & I back in the hotel! she flew to florida for my grad!! thank you MEL! you are definitely the greatest friend Ever!! and thank you for taking all pics of my grad!! and just being there!! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: